Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family Halloween Party

I think we paid our dues with our early tradition-building years, and now we're beginning to reap the rewards of established family traditions. After several years of Aaron and I (and by "Aaron and I" I mean mostly Aaron) cleaning out the pumpkin guts long after the boys' attention spans faded, we've finally reached the point where the boys are old enough to remember our traditions from previous years, look forward to participating, and the activity is actually fun! Success!

This year, our Family Halloween Party started with pizza for dinner, followed by pumpkin carving, and eating our "white trash" snack mix while watching Alvin and the Chipmunks Halloween movie.






Sadly, one of the pumpkins was knocked off the table and smashed before I could get a picture of the final pumpkin masterpiece.

No comments: