I'm so mad at myself for doing such a poor job documenting our trip to my parents' house. We packed so many fun activities into our trip, I just never had the chance to snap any pictures. So, I guess these are better than nothing:
A list of things I did NOT get on camera:
- I got to read a whole book--in peace! without interruptions!
- We took a picnic outdoors
- We went swimming--Hank even allowed me to let go of him and he figured out how to doggie paddle
- We went on a date with Adam and Brittany while Nana and Papa played with the boys
- Haircuts across the board!
- We played at a couple parks
- We fed the ducks
- We hung out at the ward summer party
- During some girl time with my mom and Brittany I remembered why I was never very good at ceramics:)
- We watched a movie and let the boys stay up way past bed time every night
- The boys golfed
- We laughed until it hurt playing Balderdash
- We ate. I never get tired on Mom's cooking.
- We got to attend church together and be there when my Dad was set apart as a bishop
|Tell me he doesn't look like a little missionary with that spiffy new haircut?|
|We checked out the fish ladder and watched all of the salmon swimming upstream.|
|Aaron took the boys to this fun park while I had a little girl time with my Mom and Brittany.|
|We were sad when it was time to go home. We had bunched of fun and wished we could stay and play longer. It didn't help that the ride home was a bit more arduous with heavy traffic and squirmy boys.|