Sunday, November 28, 2010
After dinner, while the men snoozed on the couch watching a sporting event, we ladies carried our post-Thanksgiving tradition on and made this cute little craft:
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
I thank the Lord every day for the many, many gifts that I have been given, the blessings that I have received, and the miracles that I have witnessed. My heart is full of gratitude; my blessings are too many to count.
Friday, November 19, 2010
- "I'm just blown away by how well Ben is doing!"
- "Ben is the one in a million kid."
- "I'm bubbling over, I'm so excited about Ben's progress!"
- "We'll have to revise our goals because Ben has already accomplished the goals we set."
- "What a fighter!"
- "I can't wait to report how well Ben is doing; I can't wait to see him again next month."
- "I don't think we've even scratched the surface of Ben's potential."
....sweet music to my ears:)
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
For Halloween this year, Hank and Max dressed up as police officers. I've never been a big Halloween fanatic and one of my biggest complaints is that I go to all the trouble and expense of buying (definately not making) Halloween costumes just so the kids can dress up for an hour or two on one night of the whole year. Well, I got my money's worth this year because Hank and Max wore these costumes for a week straight--even to sleep!
Such cute little police partners! With his cute little face and his hat pulled down over his eyes, Aaron and I think Max looks like Fivel Mousekowitz.