Monday, November 1, 2010

Stick 'em Up!

For Halloween this year, Hank and Max dressed up as police officers. I've never been a big Halloween fanatic and one of my biggest complaints is that I go to all the trouble and expense of buying (definately not making) Halloween costumes just so the kids can dress up for an hour or two on one night of the whole year. Well, I got my money's worth this year because Hank and Max wore these costumes for a week straight--even to sleep!
Such cute little police partners! With his cute little face and his hat pulled down over his eyes, Aaron and I think Max looks like Fivel Mousekowitz.

We were naughty and took the boys trick-or-treating even though it was Sunday--we couldn't contain their excitement and we caved! Max was a little nerveous about all of the spookey decorations and scarey costumes and only made it around the block before he was ready to cash in his candy. Hank, on the other hand, just wanted to keep going and going...and going.

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Cute, cute little police officers! Love that you got your money's worth too. Makes it all worth it.