Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is Here!

When I look back on my blog, I'm sure half of the posts will be about going to some park or another...but that's my life! I've got lots of active little boys and I love to be outdoors so the park is like our second home. We go to the park almost daily, so it doesn't even really seem post-worthy, except that our outing this morning was just too beautiful not to document. October is such a lovely month with perfectly cool mornings and sunny afternoons that I just try to soak in as much time outdoors before the weather turns cold as I can. As I know I will be spending more time indoors cuddling with my new little one very soon, enjoying the morning with my dudes at the park on this perfect autumn morning felt like a memory to treasure.





No comments: