Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cornbelly's

I'm going to toot my own horn here for a minute and boast that Aaron and I are the cool parents who do things like take our kids out of school to go on a family field trip to the pumpkin patch. Ok, fine. Actually, we're just the kind of parents who pull their kids out of school in order to avoid waiting in ridiculously long lines. In any event, our morning at Cornbelly's was fun across the board. Cornbelly's is not so much a pumpkin patch as it is a pumpkin mini-amusement park with various activities and attractions...hay rides, corn mazes, duck races, bouncy houses, slides, etc. In fact, this year we got smart and went to Cornbelly's for the entertainment and then went to Walmart where we price-matched our pumpkins for .12/lb. Boom!



I'm considering this photo for our Christmas card.....or not!








I admit to having no directional sense whatsoever, yet it was still a hit to my ego when I couldn't find my way out of the "kiddie" level corn maze. After getting ourselves completely turned around, we ended up ditching out through an emergency exit. What did people do before GPS??



Love this sweet little punkin' !

No comments: