Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Student of the Month

Yesterday Max came home from school and announced that he had been named the Student of the Month! That's right, he's been a student for all of one month and he already claimed the Student of the Month award! I know we're talking about Kindergarten here, the Ivy Leagues haven't called yet, but, darn, I'm just so proud of that boy! I'm not even exaggerating when I say that Max truly is just a really GOOD little boy. He didn't do anything extraordinary to earn his award, he was just acting the way he always does--obedient, friendly, and awesome! To celebrate, Max got to choose the ice cream flavor (moose tracks) and topping (Reese's) for our FHE treat last night. 



This is my first handwritten little love note from Max. So precious!

No comments: