Sunday, September 21, 2014

Birthday Eve

One of my favorite family traditions is taking the birthday boy out for a Mom Date the night before their birthday to share some one-on-one time and talk about the upcoming year. For Max's Mom Date, he chose to go to a do-it-yourself frozen yogurt place. He topped his frozen yogurt with gummy bears, cookie dough, gumballs, dots, M&Ms, and hot fudge--and I didn't even say anything! While he was spoiled with treats, I just enjoyed spoiling him even more with all of my love and attention.


An Interview With Max:

1. What about turning 6 are you most excited about? "I could help my brothers out."
2. What is something that you're really good at? "I'm good at golfing."
3. What is your favorite thing to eat? "Steak."
4. What is your favorite treat? "Icecream and peanut butter cups."
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? "Allstate worker."
6. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? "Every golf course there is in the whole wide world."
7. What would you like for your birthday? "Lots of golf stuff, thousands of nerf guns and Legos and baseball cards."
8. What is your favorite cereal? "Cap'n Crunch peanut butter."
9. What makes you special? "I'm really good at sharing."
10. What is your least favorite food? "Brussel sprouts."
11. What is your favorite color? "Blue and white."
12. What is your favorite movie? "Mr. Peabody and Sherman."
13. If you could have one wish, what would it be? "A real gun."
14. Who is your best friend? "Everyone."

No comments: