Friday, April 8, 2016

Little Champ

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Max is a total stud. With as much time as I spend driving him to and from practice for his super league baseball team and the amount of money we've spent on tournament fees and spiffy uniforms, I sometimes question whether we've made the right choice to pursue Max's baseball interest at the competition level. But then I watch him play and it all feels worth it. The minute he complains about not wanting to practice or would rather do something else, we'll happily scale back his sports, but Max really is the one leading this decision. He can't get enough of sports, baseball in particular. He could play catch all day long and is in his happy place when he has a ball in his hands. Who knows what will become of Max's sports interest, but for now it's a "soccer mom's" dream come true to have five sons to cheer on.





No comments: