Monday, April 4, 2016

Another Year Wiser

My thought process was: "let's celebrate my birthday at the Old Spaghetti Factory because it is family friendly, has an upbeat atmosphere, and we haven't eaten there in ages." And now we remember why we haven't eaten there in ages. Ok, the indoor street car table was kind of cool, but I have no idea how they stay in business because it was completely dead, the food was extremely bland, and the prices weren't so great either. Oh well. The important thing was that I shared my special day with the people who make me feel so special. I was lavished with lots of high pitched renditions of the birthday song, many hugs and kisses, and lots of love and attention.





This is semi-embarrassing to post these revealing photos of myself, but these pictures remind me that 34 isn't so bad. Sure I have more grey hair than I can count and I'm noticing the fine lines around my eyes are spreading, but I don't plan on going downhill just yet. 34 and feeling better than ever!


No comments: