Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy New Years!

New Year's, its recap of the past and its hope for the future, can sometimes feel daunting. As we review the goals from the previous year and set resolutions for the upcoming year, its easy to feel overwhelmed by our own self-evaluation. Without sounding too boastful, this year, as I took inventory of my own progress, I felt pleased with how far I've come and where I'm headed with my long term goals. Instead of feeling guilt and pressure, I felt charged with positive energy to continue my forward progress. Not start big, intimidating goals, but just keep on keeping on with the goals that I've already set in place. New Year's wasn't a start fresh, it was a press forward.

We rang in the New Year with a family bowling game--one of the few activities that it seems can be enjoyed at any age and ability. We went gourmet for dinner and made homemade pasta followed by a family movie in the Grover Theater.






No comments: