Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Master Jam-Maker"

Every year my mom makes fantastic strawberry freezer jam and Aaron and I make a special trip to her house just to raid the jam. This year, when the farms nearby posted signs for strawberries, Aaron couldn't resist trying his hand at jam making. I was so impressed with Aaron - considering the fact that he specializes in boiling hotdogs - he made the jam all by himself! The other day, he gave away a precious jar of jam to his mom, calling himself "the master jam-maker."

3 comments:

The Hands said...

Making strawberry syrup is my favorite "jam making". There is nothing better.

Lauralee said...

master jam maker? too funny! good for him!

We Three Madsens said...

I love your jam I must say! Its great on my toast every morning. Thanks for sharing:)