Sunday, July 20, 2008

the Bite



After working around the house and running errands all morning, we thought it would be fun to check out the Bite of Seattle and get our grub on. The Bite is an event that takes place in downtown Seattle every summer where a bunch of food vendors gather and offer yummy samples of food. You know me, I don't pass up good food so this event had my name all over it. I sampled some gnochi, carribean tofu and chickpea curry, and a shaved ice. Aaron went for the more traditional barbequed ribs. Hank enjoyed the bands playing music and people watching but Aaron and I were constantly paranoid that Hank would run off or get snatched so we had to keep him under close surveillance at all times.

1 comment:

We Three Madsens said...

It looks like you guys had fun! Im super jealous we didnt go this year. I love the bite:)