Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hawaii Vacation Day 2

Day 2 started off with a lazy morning at the beach. Aaron and I rented a couple beach chairs and parked ourselves under an umbrella to watch the boys entertain themselves in the sand and tide for a couple hours. Hank and Max were enthralled with the small waves that broke along the shore and wore themselves out chasing the waves. That afternoon, we cleaned ourselves up and walked the short distance to the Waikiki strip where we refueled at the Cheesecake Factory. We splurged for dessert of maladadas at Leonard's Bakery. 


One thing that I don't want to forget about this trip was how sweet and affectionate the boys were towards me, especially Max. I was treated like a queen. They held my hand everywhere we went and opened doors for me and Max always took special care to find a plumeria for me to wear behind my ear. It's amazing how a little one on one time affected their personality and behavior--they were so charming and delightful!






No comments: