Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Rockstar

I lucked out scoring this sweet little baby. He is such a pleasant, patient, happy little guy. He takes multiple 2-3 hour naps throughout the day and spends his few waking hours just contentedly playing (laying) under his play gym, watching the happenings around him from the bouncer, or being carried around as I complete my housework. He gets a little fussy when he's tired, but is easily soothed by being swaddled in his favorite blankie and is happy to be laid down to sleep in his crib. At night he will usually sleep five hours at a stretch and wakes up just to feed and goes back to sleep. I really couldn't ask for a better baby.






1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness Congratulations Courtney!!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!
I need your address!!! I am sending Christmas cards and I don't have your new one!! Actually I want your phone number because I really need to catch up with you! What?!?!?! You have FIVE BOYS!!! That is amazing!!!!