Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Daddy Dear

Sometimes I get grumpy when Aaron puts his shoes in front of the couch for me to put away later or lets the garbage pile up until I finally have to take it out myself (how dare he!), but when it comes down to it, I really can't sing his praises loud or often enough. To put it simply, he is just a good man. I could go on and on about how hard he works to provide a living for our family, how he pitches in around the house with anything I ask him to do, how he gives each of the boys attention and affection, and how he serves the Lord with willingness and worthiness, but that doesn't really do justice to describe his honest, good-natured, genuine...goodness. I'm proud to have him for my partner and best friend and the boys are so lucky to have him for their Daddy. We love you, Aaron.



No comments: