Thursday, June 6, 2013

S-E-V-E-N!

It's hard to believe that this moment happened seven years ago, when I remember it as though it was yesterday:






A Birthday Interview with my 7 Year-Old Hanky-boy:

1. Who do you love the most in the whole world? Everyone in my family.
2. What is your favorite color? Blue.
3. What is your favorite T.V. show? Billy the Exterminator
4. What is your favorite outfit? My camo shorts and my "Extremely Awesome" shirt.
5. What are you really good at? Basketball.
6. What is your favorite song? Buddy-ana-na-na (aka "We Will Rock You").
7. What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate Frosted Flakes
8. Who is your best friend? Max.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Allstate Worker
10. What is your favorite book? Army books
11. What is your favorite thing to do? Basketball.
12. Where would you like to go on vacation? Disneyworld
13. What would you do with $1,000.00? Buy a limousine.
14. What is your least favorite thing to eat? "Russell sprouts."
15. What is your favorite thing to eat? Apples.
16. What would you do if you had one wish? "I would own the world. I could show everyone my badge, and they would say, 'yessir."
17. What is your favorite icecream flavor? Vanilla.
18. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Squirt gun fight.

1 comment:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

How cute! I love the interview. What a cute little baby he was. My Ezra man turns 7 tomorrow, so they are only a week apart. How cool.