Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wonder Woman

If cleaning were an Olympic event, I think I'd have a serious shot at a medal. I think I'm having a pre-baby energy surge because for the past few days I have been cleaning like a madwoman. I'm not sure why the urge to power clean strikes right before the baby arrives--the rational part of me knows that 1) the baby couldn't care less whether or not my baseboards are clean; and 2) the chances are slim that the house will stay in its present state of cleanliness once the kiddos wake up in the morning. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to furiously clean. There isn't a dirty sock in the house, my toilet bowls shine, you could eat off of my kitchen floor, and every surface is sanitized. I do love me a clean house. Now tell the baby to hurry up and get here already!

4 comments:

Lauralee said...

YOU will enjoy the clean home.. I love a clean house, and the more stressed I am- the cleaner it gets! good luck this week, I look forward to pictures!

Brit H. said...

Please come over to my house. Please? If you are not too busy in the next few days...

Ha ha! Good luck!! Can't wait to see him!

We Three Madsens said...

I need you over at my house, come accross the street when you run out of things to clean at your house! Fingers crossed he will be here in the next few days:)

Jill said...

I feel all of this too! I can't stop! But I do lvoe it!