Thursday, March 25, 2010

stats and such

Max turned 18 months old last week and I have been waiting to post his stats until I got a decent picture, but thats not happening, so....

Max is in the 95% for each of his measurements--just an all around big guy!

Weight: 31 lbs
Height: 34 inches
Head: 19.5 inches

Some things about Max:

- He loves to say "No!" Unless you ask him if he wants a cookie, his response to every question is 'no' whether he means it or not.
- Max is still a momma's boy, but I am noticing a little independent streak emerging. He wants to do things by himself: eat, brush his teeth, put on his shoes, etc
- Max loves to play at the park and can go down the slide all by himself. He can literally spend an hour just climbing up the equipment, sliding down the slide, and repeating the circuit over and over.
- Max is not a fan of nursery. Due to time constraints with our callings, we've adopted the 'drop-off' method. Within a few minutes Max will have worked himself up into such a fit of hysteria that the nursery leader brings him right back to us.
- In the evenings, Max loves to go wild, chasing after Hank, marching in place, and dancing like he's got ants in his pants.

Max is an absolute joy to our family. While I've seen a glimpse of those terrible twos, he just has such a simple, happy spirit that makes it impossible not to love him. I love you, Max!



In the spirit of equality, I couldn't not post about Hank. Hank is my number one best buddy. I just love his company. From the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to sleep, I am constantly amazed at Hank's thoughtful comments and questions. He is such a bright and complex little boy. I have to say, he is an able opponent when it comes to negotiating and bargaining. I love you, Hankie boy!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

18 months.. already? he is so cute- both your boys are- they are just adorable!