Monday, November 2, 2015

Cornbellies

Aaron has a lot of positive qualities, but he will be the first to admit that he is a Halloween stick-in-the-mud. He hit an all time low this year when he propositioned me with housework service and back massages if I would take the kids to Cornbellies without him. Well, the joke is on him because the boys and I (+ Nana Grover, bless her) had a really fun time at Cornbellies AND I now have a housework credit to redeem!


I thought we were being so clever to go to Cornbellies first thing in the morning on the first day of fall break, but evidently the rest of Utah had the same idea. We spent four hours climbing on tractor equipment, watching a dog show, and playing on giant slides and still didn't hit all of the attractions before we ran out of steam. 

We'll be back next year...maybe Aaron will see what he missed out on.






No comments: