Sunday, August 2, 2015

Father/Son Campout

My only complaint is that they only do the Father/Son Campout once a year. Oh how I do enjoy me a nice, peaceful evening to myself, to do whatever my heart desires, once in awhile. This year, Aaron ambitiously took Hank, Max, Ben, and Joey along on the Campout. Besides waking up freezing cold, it sounds like it was a success! The boys loved running amuck in the woods (closely supervised by Aaron, I'm sure) and they even slept in passed sunrise. 


For my part, I took Rocky on his first date. We went out to pizza, played at the park, ate icecream, and took a bath...all before 7:30! I was amazed at how easily and quickly I was able to move about with just one kid! I loved the chance to spend some one-on-one time with Rocky, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to him joining Aaron next year;)





No comments: