Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Arizona Weekend

Aaron and I got the spend the weekend in sunny Scottsdale, AZ for an awards recognition with Allstate.

Arizona was H-O-T! I didn't mind it so much being that I shaded myself under an umbrella and sipped cold drinks beside the pool, but I can't imagine how people live in 110+ degree heat.




Aaron played a round of golf while I read a book from the hotel balcony. We were both so exhausted from such a tiring morning, that we relaxed for the rest of the day at the pool.

This fancy late-night room service treat cost $28! Yikes!


Besides just enjoying the retreat, the real purpose for the trip was to honor Aaron's business success with a fancy dinner and reception where he was presented with this bling ring:
I think I'm beginning to get used to this cushy jet set life style, so you better keep up the hard work, Aaron, so we can send ourselves on more fancy excursions next year! This is the life!

No comments: