Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lego Whiz

I know I've brought it up before, but it's significant enough to repeat, this kid is CRAZY about Legos! I am not exaggerating when I say that he puts his Legos on the kitchen table beside him while he eats breakfast, he works intently on them all morning, he packs them in his backpack to take to preschool, he builds creations all afternoon, and he takes them to bed with him at night.

Since Ben learned how to take a "selfie," he will often ask me to take a picture with him:


When I dressed Ben in overalls one morning, it didn't take him two seconds to put this idea together: pockets + Legos = Heaven!


Unlike Hank, who will build something once and then never want to dismantle it again, Ben will build something just long enough to say, "Mom, look!" and then take it right back apart again, just to build something different one minute later.

No comments: