Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back to Reality

We got reaquainted with reality in a hurry. It's been snowing so hard that my wimpy van can't climb our icy hill so I've been stranded at home for two days....not that I'd be going anywhere anyways. Returning home,  I was greeted with mountains of laundry and heaps of housework and both Hank and Max promptly came down with the stomach flu. Home sweet home, right? I won't feel too sorry for myself--I've permanently ingrained this moment deep in my heart to sustain me through these doldrums of life. I'm smiling just remembering this glorious moment:

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Not gonna lie, feeling jelousy to an extreme right now! glad you had a great time!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Oh my goodness, Courtney! Your trip looks like it was amazing! Sun, sand, surf, one-on-one time with your honey. Glorious. You are so pretty. Now back to the grind, which is it's own kind of paradise, right?