Sunday, February 10, 2013

Parent-Teacher Conference

The other night at Hank's parent-teacher conference, Hank's teacher, Mrs. Chipman, basically confirmed what I already knew: Hank is a pretty special kid. Mrs. Chipman reviewed Hank's portfolio with us--aced quizzes, thoughtful assignments, and a perfect '5s' in all categories assessment. Hank is reading above grade level and is the best math student in his class (however, he could use a little more attention to penmanship). Mrs. Chipman said that Hank is one of her favorite students. Really, I swear, I'm not making this stuff up! Mrs. Chipman also said that Hank is so well-liked by his classmates that during partner reading she has to set a timer so that everyone gets a turn to be Hank's partner. I couldn't be more proud of my Hanky-boy.

No comments: