Monday, December 10, 2012

Go Cougars!

Hank has turned into quite the little basketball player lately (post to follow soon), so we thought it would be fun to take the boys to a BYU basketball game. The event was a bit of a mixed bag: on the one hand, Hank and Max thought it was great fun to be able to join the crowd in yelling at the tops of their lungs, really enjoyed being a part of all of the action, and, of course, chearing on the Cougars. On the other hand, Ben, with his sensitive sensory system, was near-beside himself with all of the people, lights, noise, and action.




Benny was so miserable with all of the erruptions of yelling and chearing that he and I spent the last quarter out in the breeze-way, playing chase and checking out Cosmo the Cougar.

True story: our seats were the second row from the very top of the arena. At one point, a lady near me tapped on my shoulder and asked me if I happened to have any baby wipes (why, yes I do!) because her son's nose had started to bleed! For real. Get it?! Our seats were literally in the nose-bleeds!

No comments: