Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Toot! Toot!

I'm going to go ahead and toot my own horn here for just a minute...in this 4 on 1 battle that is my life, four crazy boys (emphasis on crazy) vs. one tired mommy, I am victorious! There can only be two possible explanations (which, I believe, are not mutually exclusive): 1) divine intervention; and 2) I AM SUPERMOM! How else could you explain my apparent super powers?

  •  The ability to nurse a baby, while folding a mountain of laundry, simultaneously playing "firetrucks" with a toddler, all while carrying on a semi-coherent phone conversation.

  • The ability to transport the gang to the park. As in, lugging a 35lb toddler on one side and carrying an infant in a car seat on the other, while dragging a blanket, diaper bag/purse, and snacks....in flip-flops, uphill. Tell me thats not super strength.

The list could go on...
Just think! Imagine what I could do with two hands, a full night's rest, and my mind attending to a single task!

No comments: