Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Odds 'n Ends

Just a few random bits going on with us:

* Max is crawling! He started army crawling about a month ago, then a few days after his birthday he started actual cross-pattern crawling. Watching him crawl is the cutest thing I've ever seen--he looks just like a cute little puppy:) So far he's staying out of trouble but I know my days are numbered before he decides to attack the stairs.

* The other day I caught Hank sitting on the pantry floor with a open jar of Nutella in his lap, a spoon in his hand, and a giant grin on his face. I can't blame him because I use every excuse I can to slather Nutella on just about everything, I was just upset he didn't get a spoon for me!

* Max had his one-year check-up the other day and it seems that his recent crawling has already started to slim him down some. He weighed 25.2lbs (80%) and measured 33 inches (just off the charts) and his head measured 18.5 inches (80%). I think its safe to say Max is just a big kid!

* Hank is loving preschool (and I love the 2 1/2 hours that it gives me to play one-on-one with Max or run my errands!). This morning Hank brought his favorite John Deere fruit snacks to preschool to share with his friends. On the way home, Hank was singing a song I'd never heard. I'm so excited for everything that he's learning.

* Liz and I are furiously working to put together a "Super Saturday" type event and have been busy all week getting our craft projects ready to display. I'll have pictures of our cute craft soon:)

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Sounds like you guys are busy, busy, but having way too much fun!

Kathy said...

I'm with Hank on the Nutella. Especially good on pretzels!

adam said...

Mom totally you got you guys hooked on Nutella. I'm going to recommend to hand a can of milk chocolate frosting instead.