Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day began with Aaron enjoying a rare luxury: sleeping in. The kiddos and I prepared a delicious breakfast of waffles, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and fresh fruit and surprised Aaron with breakfast in bed.


No, I didn't get Aaron a new set of irons (sorry honey), but I got him the next best thing: matching ties! Whenever I dress the boys for church, I notice that Aaron will sometimes try to coordinate his outfit to match theirs. When I saw matching father/son ties online, I couldn't resist.


Hank watched Aaron open a gift and he was really excited because I told him that I had a special present for him, too. To be honest, Hank was disappointed when it turned out that his special present was just a tie. Max, on the other hand, loved his tie. He had fun trying to put it on his head and also enjoyed chewing on it.

My 3 handsome boys looking sharp!
I asked Hank a few questions about his dad and here are his responses:
1. What is Daddy's name? Aaron
2. What do you call Daddy? Dada
3. How old is Dad? Two
4. What is Dad's favorite treat? Rootbeer
5. What does Dad do for work? He goes to work
6. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? See the pumps at Dad's work. See the firetrucks
7. Why do you love your Daddy? Because I love him and I want a treat
8. What was your favorite thing about Father's Day? Wearing Dad's tie
9. What makes Daddy so special? That I love him

Thank you for everything that you do for our family. We love you. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Those are three good looking guys! Max looks so grown up.