Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stitch

Have you ever seen the movie, "Lilo and Stitch?" It's about this little part-teddy bear, part-Tasmanian devil creature, Stitch, that becomes adopted by a little girl named Lilo. Stitch is cute and lovable, but his curiousity and playfulness seem to keep getting him into mischief. Well, I'm pretty sure the character of Stitch was conceived, both in appearance and personality, based on my two-year-old, Joey. Joey is just the cutest little guy, but boy does he have a precocious, playful little personality! I often have to remind myself that Joey is only 2 because he has the vocabulary of an adult and the independence of a big kid. He can be feisty, but I love my sweet Joey Bear.

Edited: this awesome incident involving Joey and a bottle of red nail polish occurred just hours after I wrote this post. See what I mean? So mischievous, yet so stinking cute at the same time!


No comments: