Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

My sweetheart turned 37 today and he just keeps getting better and better. I love you, Aaron, and I'm so lucky to grow old together with you. Happy Birthday!


An Interview with the Birthday Boy:

1. How old are you? Thirty-seven.
2. What makes you happy? Lots of stuff. Too much to list.
3. What is your favorite thing to eat? Steak.
4. What is your favorite thing to do? Golf.
5. What are you really good at? Nothing.
6. Where is your favorite place to go? Home.
7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie-dough.
8. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
9. What is the best part about being 37? Nothing.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Me. 
11. What is your favorite movie? Rudy.
12. Who is your best friend? You (me).
13. What is your goal for this year? To be healthy.
14. What do you want for your birthday? A relaxing day with my family.

No comments: