Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Boyfriend

My favorite thing about Rocky right now is the way that he just stares at me like I am his entire world. He will lock his little blue eyes on mine and just study me with such interest and intensity until we both break out in giggles. I just love feeling his pure little spirit connecting through those bright little eyes.

Not the best photo, but this is how I find Rocky most often these days...one finger hooked in his mouth.


Rocky isn't quite sitting up yet, but he can balance for a few minutes before he topples over.



I get a little nervous sometimes when the boys unintentionally play a little too rough with Rocky, but he seems to like being one of the boys--he loves it when they get right in his face to coo to him, rub noses together, or give him big bounces in the bouncer.

No comments: