Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

Benjamin, Benja-man, Ben, Ben Z., Benzie, Benny, Benny boo-boo, Benny bear, Benny boy, little man, big guy....Happy 1/2 Birthday!

Last week I stopped at Walmart to pick up a few gallons of milk and some random lady comes up to me and says, "oh. my. gosh! Your baby is so...chubby!" It wasn't said like a compliment, it was just blurted out like she couldn't help but make this astute observation. This rude lady proceeds to ask if me if she can pinch Ben's hand, to which I respond by giving her the stink eye, and she promptly backed her cart away. I guess that is what I get for shopping at Walmart. Anyways, I happen to agree with her--Ben is irresistably chubby, helplessly snuggly, and compellingly cuddly. I just can't get enough of my sweet little baby Ben. Happy 1/2 Birthday, Ben!

6 Things About Ben:

- Ben is a drooling monster. I am constantly wiping slobber off his face and changing his shirt that is drenched in baby drool.

- Ben loves to jabber. He coos, squeals, says "ma-ma" when he is upset, grunts, and my favorite, blows raspberries.

- All of Ben's dark hair fell out all at once--but his second crop grew right back in!

- Ben works hard! Ben is receiving daily physical and occupational therapy and is getting super strong and flexible.

- Ben doesn't take a binky, but he loves to chew on his little finger.

- Ben is rolling over and is on the verge of sitting up!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

adorable! he is just adorable Courtney!