Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One Year Older...

...And Wiser, too! So true. With the events of the past few months adding gray hairs to our heads and worry-creases to our brows, we actually feel much older than our chronological ages. Its as if we've aged all at once, and now somehow Aaron turning 33 yesterday seems quite young!

Aaron is so special to me, so I tried to make him feel extra special on his special day. First on the agenda, I scheduled a relaxing massage for the birthday boy.
What better way is there to a man's heart than through his tummy? At his request, Aaron was served a giant steak, some vegetables/salad as garnish, and Henry's rootbeer. Afterwards, the boys shared their handmade cards, Aaron opened my present, we sang "Happy Birthday" and Aaron blew out all 33 candles on his brownies and ice cream.

Aaron, I love you! Thank you for being my best friend and partner. Happy Birthday to you:)

No comments: