Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fun for All

I would like to give the weather a peice of my mind because I was quite bugged to have such lousy weather on my Labor Day holiday. So, we improvised. Bowling!

Poor Max must not have understood our instructions to keep his slippery bowling shoes off the greased bowling lane because he took one step across that line and wiped out! Maybe he thought it was a giant slip and slide.

If you thought bowling was an exciting sport, just try playing with a toddler. Think: watching a bowling ball spin at snail's pace down the lane without even enough momentum to knock over a single pin...then repeat, again and again.

Although Hank was mostly fascinated with the ball retrieval machine, he actually had a blast and was quite a natural. I'm a little embarassed to admit that I got beat by my 4 year-old!

1 comment:

kathy said...

Good for you. You found and inside activity and made the best of it.