Sunday, December 27, 2009

Its a Wonderful Life

Sometimes when all of the Christmas festivities are over, and I'm left with a long stretch of winter ahead, I sink into a little bit of a post-Christmas funk. While I loved everything about Christmas, I'm ready to move on. We have so much to look forward to in the upcoming year that I can't help but feel excited about moving forward. How can I feel dreary when I get to be with my three favorite boys each day? As I reflect on 2009, and the new year approaching, I feel so grateful for my greatest blessings, my sweet little family.

3 comments:

mom and pops grover said...

oohhh, now that's a cute picture!

greatbon said...

And such a handsome family!

Derrinda said...

Looks like you had an awesome fun Christmas, Christmas Eve, train ride etc...I'm finally catching up on all my blog reading;) Hope all is going well for your family Courtney. Happy New Year!!