Friday, November 25, 2011

Moving Day

I question why I even bother buying the boys nice toys to play with, because they have been endlessly entertained by the mountain of boxes that have taken over our house.


*Note Max burrowing into a box in the background.

Up until this point, the idea of moving to Utah seems like care-free fun! In my mind, I thought we'd just throw our things into a few boxes, march those boxes into the moving truck, and then blink ourselves to Utah. Well moving isn't all its cracked up to be, and I think I'm having second thoughts: its like camping (and you know how I feel about that!), but inside! We're sleeping in our sleeping bags (the beds are all taken apart and I don't want to re-dirty the clean sheets) and dinner requires a hammer and flat-head screw driver (where on earth is the can opener?). At least we have electricity and running water:) Its all going to be worth it. Right???

No comments: