Monday, November 30, 2009

Silly Me

I don't know what I was thinking. I had this crazy idea that we could all be have our picture taken together as a family. I even fantasized that we could use this hypothetical picture for an upcoming Christmas card. Hahaha. Silly me. Us? A family picture? You mean everyone looking at the same place all at once? Ha!
This is the best we got. Out of the literally 100s of pictures we took, this is it. So, here are a few of the rejects that you won't be seeing in the Christmas card. Actually, these probably show a more true sense of our family than any picture-perfect posed photo anyways...




5 comments:

Levon said...

Dang, I just got cold looking at these pics. You guys look great, though!

Lauralee said...

great photos.. cute boys!

Sorensen Family said...

These are the same reasons we dont do family pictures...its just too hard! I think even the reject ones are cute though! And just think next year you will have another little boy to add to the crazy mix!

carrie said...

I like the one with little Max about to grab your hair. 3 out of 4 of you are looking at the camera, and it's just dang cute of Max, too!

Mindy said...

i like how happy max is in all of the pictures. Even though these pictures didn't turn out perfectly posed...they will always make you smile when you look at them!