Friday, October 10, 2008

Mr. Max


If I think about it too hard, it makes me want to cry--I can't believe Max is already 1 month old! I know I must be getting old because time seems to be slipping away in years instead of in days. Is it possible that I have two boys, 2 years old and 1 month old? I've enjoyed getting to know Max this past month and learning all of his little quirks. Max sleeps ALOT and eats ALOT. Its such a treat when I get to see his eyes because he's usually sleeping. He sleeps in 3 hour segments at night with one glorious 4 hour segment. Other than that, he wants to be fed every 3 hours like clockwork. When he is awake, he likes to play on his tummy, be rocked and cuddled, take warm baths, and "exercise his lungs."

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh he's so sweet. What a good boy to sleep so well for you! Is that red hair?

The Farmer Family said...

He is Hanks twin! It's so crazy how much they look alike. He's so sweet and I can't believe it's already been a month.

Bobbi said...

This is the cutest picture of Max yet!

Kelli Radmall said...

Oh! He is so handsome. I love all of your new posts. Sounds like you're doing a great job with two little ones. Hang in there!

greatbon said...

What a darling baby. I just love blogs and to be able to see your cute family and what you are doing. Keep it up!

The Steinhours said...

Such a cute baby boy! Enjoy him and Hank.

Bret & Liz said...

What a cutie! He is starting to look more like his own little self instead of so much like Hank.

kellbell said...

awwww what an adorable little man! I cant believe it has been that long already!