Friday, October 10, 2008

Mr. Max


If I think about it too hard, it makes me want to cry--I can't believe Max is already 1 month old! I know I must be getting old because time seems to be slipping away in years instead of in days. Is it possible that I have two boys, 2 years old and 1 month old? I've enjoyed getting to know Max this past month and learning all of his little quirks. Max sleeps ALOT and eats ALOT. Its such a treat when I get to see his eyes because he's usually sleeping. He sleeps in 3 hour segments at night with one glorious 4 hour segment. Other than that, he wants to be fed every 3 hours like clockwork. When he is awake, he likes to play on his tummy, be rocked and cuddled, take warm baths, and "exercise his lungs."

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh he's so sweet. What a good boy to sleep so well for you! Is that red hair?

Unknown said...

He is Hanks twin! It's so crazy how much they look alike. He's so sweet and I can't believe it's already been a month.

Bobbi said...

This is the cutest picture of Max yet!

Kelli Radmall said...

Oh! He is so handsome. I love all of your new posts. Sounds like you're doing a great job with two little ones. Hang in there!

greatbon said...

What a darling baby. I just love blogs and to be able to see your cute family and what you are doing. Keep it up!

Vivid Vinyl said...

Such a cute baby boy! Enjoy him and Hank.

We Three Madsens said...

What a cutie! He is starting to look more like his own little self instead of so much like Hank.

kellbell said...

awwww what an adorable little man! I cant believe it has been that long already!