Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Birthday Fit For A King

I start pressing Aaron for input on his birthday festivities months ahead of his birthday, but he never offers any suggestions beyond asking for brownies and icecream or a card from the kids. He may act all humble, but I know that Aaron secretly wants me to go over the top and make a big deal over his birthday. And, since Aaron is a pretty big deal, I kind of like the chance to spoil him with the special treatment. So, I didn't hold back. We booked a room at the Waldorf in Park City, ate birthday dinner at Ruth's Chris, went to a movie in a theater all to ourselves, woke up to a room service breakfast, and golfed at a course set atop the mountains. 


Aaron is my one and only and I relished the time to celebrate him. Happy day to you, Aaron!




No comments: