THINGS THAT WEIGH 27 LBS:
|6 law textbooks weigh 28.2 lbs|
|A giant bucket of cars and trucks weighs 24.5 lbs|
|4 #10 cans of long grain rice and three bottles of spaghetti sauce weigh 27 lbs|
|A random google search found this fisherman and his 27lb catch|
|My loveable, squishable, oh so adorable just-turned-9-months-old baby boy weighs 27 lbs!|
Yesterday my sweet baby boy turned 9 months old! At our appointment with our pediatrician yesterday my suspicions were confirmed: Ben may not exactly be "petite." At 30" long and 27lbs, Ben is in the 90% for length and off the charts for weight. Bonus for me: I have no need for a gym membership because carrying Ben around everywhere gives me plenty of exercize!
NINE THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BEN (to name a few):
- There is NOTHING more important in this world than family.
- Life is precious. Don't take anything for granted and don't waste time sweating the small stuff.
- Live each day with gratitude.
- I may make mistakes, I may not be perfect, but I will try my best to be the best mother I can be.
- Miracles Happen.
- Have faith--even when its hard, even when your prayers aren't being answered the way that you'd like, even when you're angry--Trust in the Lord and His will. If you look for His hand in your life, you will find it. Seek comfort in Jesus Christ. He is perfect friend.
- Enjoy the little things. Secret: the little things are the big things!
- Some things can't be measured. Some things don't need to be quantified. Some things don't fit molds. Some things are different. And its ok.
- Just LOVE.