Saturday, May 30, 2009

Under the Big Top












This afternoon we took the boys to see a little circus that passes through our town each year. I have to say, the circus was ghetto. There were more holes and patches than material in the tent, the animals were lethargic and the "birds of paradise" turned out to be miscolored pigeons, the majority of the performances, from master of ceremonies, acrobat, and juggler, was the same girl. It was seriously laughable. Despite the lameness, I thought Hank would really enjoy the show, but the poor kiddo was sick and just sat limp in my lap the whole time. Sadly, I think we'll skip the circus next year.



5 comments:

Kristin said...

Orting does provide some fine entertainment! Max's chubby legs are oh so cute!!!

We Three Madsens said...

Sorry it wasnt amazing! Maybe when the real circus comes to Seattle we should take our families together to see a real show :)

Kara said...

Hey, good to hear from you! I actually have stalked your blog before, but didn't want to leave a comment cause I weren't sure you'd remember me! I have been stalking April's, Jill's and all your Blue Roofers for awhile, and it's so fun to see you all with your cute kids and stuff. Your little Hank is a lot like my 2 year old Nathan- obsessed with tractors and all boy! Anyways, take care and you can stalk anytime you want!

Mindy said...

Hey, sounds the same as when we went a couple of years ago! Good times.

Lauralee said...

oh you made me so happy I didn't buy tickets! your husband looks thrilled in that second picture down! HA!