Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Togetherness

We've been busy all month long with various Christmas crafts and activities. Last year, I felt like this tradition served to wear me out more than fulfill its intended purpose to build family togetherness. So this year, I selected activities that required less running around on my part, so that we could focus more on spending time together. I'm not going to lie, there has still been a fair amount of facilitation required, but I feel like we've spent more time just being present together as a family...so that is a Christmas win!


On this night, we decorated 'ginger-ninjas,' made homemade pizza (which I've perfected to a science, bytheway), and ate our treats on a picnic blanket under the Christmas tree. Nothing fancy, nothing elaborate, but really enjoyed the good old quality time together.



No comments: