Thursday, February 23, 2012

He Went Big

My appreciation, and, well, pride, towards Aaron has grown immensely over the past few months as I have watched him rise to the mountainous challenge of opening, operating, and growing our business. I distinctly remember a conversation that Aaron and I had together, sitting outside the library at BYUH, just dating at the time, when Aaron told me that it was his dream was to own a business. Fast forward ten years and a lot of life experience later, and Aaron's dream has come true! I am just brimming with pride for Aaron for taking big chances, going for his goals, stretching himself and testing his limits everyday, working so hard to provide for our family, and, most importantly of all, at the end of a looong day, coming home and patiently showering the boys with love and attention.

Aaron,

I have no doubt that you have the creativity, personality, intelligence, and determination to be successful at whatever you put you choose to pursue, but, I want you to know that I love you, support you, and am proud of you just for being you.

Your partner always,
me




No comments: