Sunday, July 4, 2010

God Bless America

This year I instituted a new 4th of July tradition: a family hike! Being the hardcore hikers that we are (ha!), we headed to Flaming Geyser State Park, tromped around the woods for awhile, and then picniced at the park. The geyser was a laughable, but we actually really enjoyed appreciating the great outdoors together. How thankful I am to live in America, and, as much as I complain about our weather, I do love the beauty and greenery of our beautiful state. God Bless America!
Old Faithful!


The boys take after their mom, insisting on cleaning the mud off of their crocs in the freezing cold river water.
Poor Papa Grover lugged Max up and down the trail.

Cute as ever, Ben snuggled with me in his bjorn the whole hike.

We even saw some wildlife! Here, Aaron was pointing out a giant slug to the boys.



With all that hiking, we worked up an appetite.

No comments: