Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blessings

Aaron was fasting and was therefore a grump, I was my usual stress-case self, the boys were in rare form throwing fit after fit, the house was abuzz with preparations for our after-party....the blessing was PERFECT. All of the morning chaos fell away as Aaron gave Ben a beautiful, inspired priesthood blessing at church today.

Being that there was no earthly way that Ben would fit into the blessing outfit that we used for Hank and Max, we broke from tradition and dressed Ben in a shirt and tie ensemble, matching of course.





My heart is full of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for sending Ben to our family, allowing me to be his mother, giving me the opportunity to learn and grow from this valiant spirit, and letting him stay on this earth with our family. I thank Heavenly Father every day for the sweet blessing that Ben is to me. I love you, Benjamin!

No comments: