Friday, December 26, 2008

Watch out...

He rolls! I have been lax about enforcing regular tummy-time periods because Max gets cranky when I make him play on his tummy. Two weeks ago I flopped Max onto his tummy and he automatically rolled right back onto his back and had a big grin on his face like he had just pulled a fast one on me. I was secretly hoping that I could stop Max from growing up if I just held him foverer but I guess he just proved that theory wrong.

Can you believe what a mini-giant Max is? Doesn't it look like I photoshopped a baby head onto a big kid's body?

That smile just melts my heart.


1 comment:

April said...

A-ha! If I would have scrolled down and "cheated", I would have known the answer to the look-alike post and wouldn't have experienced all that stress of trying to make a decision! :-) LOL