Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving




I think everyone had to undue a few buttons to accodomate all the food this year. We had a 25lb turkey with all the trimmings, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, homemade rolls, salads and appetizers, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, and three kinds of homemade pie. It was a feast! We hosted the event at our house but everyone brought a dish so the food was a group effort. Besides Aaron, Hank and I, my mom and dad, my brother and sister-in-law, Aaron's mom and dad, Aaron's sister and brother-in-law and baby, and Aaron's brother-in-law's parents all joined us. I wish I had taken more pictures but everyone was too busy getting their grub on to pause for a picture. We had leftovers for days and days. As fun as it was, I don't want to see stuffing and sweet potatoes for another year.

2 comments:

austin and cherisse said...

that aaron is a tricky one, he had his shirt unbuttoned before the turkey was even carved.

Brit H. said...

Wow! I am impressed that you put on a whole Thanksgiving dinner at your house! Nice work!