Monday, September 17, 2007

Playing Pretend

To keep Hank busy in church, Aaron and I read Hank his Cheerio book. Each page of the book has images that use Cheerios as a substitutes for certain objects, like buttons, or eyes. You place the real Cheerios on the missing object to complete the picture. Recently, Hank likes to pretend that he's eating the Cheerios in the picture by grabbing the picture of the Cheerio and putting it in his mouth and fake chewing. It makes us laugh every time. I think we may have confused him because now he pretends to eat every book we read to him....ladybugs, farm animals, you name it.

Yesterday Hank was playing pretend at Grandma Grover's house and was using a spoon and a jar of baby food to pretend feed his teddy bear. Oh I wish I would have had my camera.

No comments: