Saturday, August 4, 2007

New 'Do



After years of agonizing over whether to cut my hair short and getting talked out of the idea every time, I finally cut my hair fairly short last week. I don't know if the cut itself didn't work or if my hair is just naturally poofy, but I ended up looking like a pumpkin head. When I came home, I asked Aaron what he thought of my new 'do and he said, "I think it looks great hon, but it kind of looks like you're wearing a helmet." Fantastic. I had my neighbor, who just finished beauty school, come over last night and trim down the sides and now I think I'm really happy with it. I'm pretty easy-come, easy-go with hair so I like the change. I'm a little nerveous to have lost my go-to ponytail but I guess if I'm having a bad hairday I'll just wear a hat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).